Friday, December 12, 2008

Winter Wonderland!




My next post was going to be one for my Canadian friends, but today's events mean that I've got something to share with friends in England! The weather here has been so mild for the last few weeks that it's been hard to start feeling Christmassy........................ until today! This was the view out of my front door after only an hour of snow. Unfortunately that means its not a great idea to venture out, so I've had to cancel my teaching for today. At least I'm safe and snug at home and (dare I say it?) the power has not gone out yet! I've filled up my flask just in case - when I want a cup of tea, I WANT a cup of tea! Perhaps tomorrow I can try out my new snow shoes! And maybe, just maybe, we'll have a white Christmas! Thinking of you all at this festive time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE you to leave comments about my blog and pleeeeeease share something of yourself too! However, if you want to leave a personal message you can use my usual email address.