Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Diamonds in the Snow


Snow surfing!


Another beooooooootiful day here! The snow is sparkling in the sunlight as if the world has been sprinkled with diamonds! It's deceptively cold though - it's midday and is still around minus eight degrees. And.............................. another 10cms of snow is forecast for overnight/tomorrow! Sadik (my husband for those of you who don't know his name!) keeps struggling down the mountain to get to work. It usually takes 45 minutes, but yesterday it took two hours and today, an hour and a half. I'm not going anywhere at the moment - my little car is still buried under the snow - it's just not worth the risk! Will take a walk to the mailbox this afternoon (about 1km away) to collect the post - more Christmas cards I hope! And then I think I'll bake a cake.................. Yep, you guessed it - chocolate!

1 comment:

I'd LOVE you to leave comments about my blog and pleeeeeease share something of yourself too! However, if you want to leave a personal message you can use my usual email address.