Monday, October 11, 2010

Paradise Meadows








On this dull, wet Thanksgiving Day in Canada I am cheering myself up by reliving a couple of days last week that I spent at one of the most beautiful places on Earth. I went on one day with a good friend with the intention of taking oodles of photos and then I went again later in the week with Sadik, as it was SO breathtaking!

Fall comes a little earlier at the altitude of Paradise Meadows, which is just below the summit of Mount Washington on Vancouver Island. There are kilometers of boardwalk across the meadows and it was the low lying ground cover that was most colourful.

There are obviously many, many more photos where these came from, but these are the pick of the bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE you to leave comments about my blog and pleeeeeease share something of yourself too! However, if you want to leave a personal message you can use my usual email address.