I can't let this month go by without posting once! Sorry for my absence - this has been a life-changing month and needless to say a VERY busy one. Many things have been neglected.
I don't however really want this post to be all about the 'S' word, but there's no avoiding it ......... on the evening of Friday 19th November it started snowing! We've had a good 8 inches since then and it's currently minus 9 degrees, but I'm snug as a bug in a rug indoors. This is a good 4 weeks earlier than usual, but they have been predicting the worst winter for 55 years for a while now. I was just pretending that I hadn't heard them!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd LOVE you to leave comments about my blog and pleeeeeease share something of yourself too! However, if you want to leave a personal message you can use my usual email address.