Today is the Fall Equinox and at the end of summer I'm where I want to be ................... tapestry-wise! It's just over five months since I posted about the tapestry on my large loom and I have just finished the William Morris border on my design. I've actually really enjoyed working on it and will be sorry, but also excited, to leave it and move on to the rest of the design. I've learnt such a lot from the complexity of the leaves and am really pleased with the end result. If you look closely, you can see how my technique has improved along the way. Initially I was worried about seeing this, but now I view it as a record of my journey!
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd LOVE you to leave comments about my blog and pleeeeeease share something of yourself too! However, if you want to leave a personal message you can use my usual email address.