Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but......................... Santa granted my wish for somewhere warm & sunny and whisked me off to Las Vegas for New Year's Eve! Many friends have said "you don't seem like the Vegas type" - I'll take that as a compliment, I think? It seems that most people have a pre-conceived idea about Vegas, which is not helped by it's nickname of Sin City and episodes of CSI (of which I'm a fan!). I've been there many times over the last decade and I think that Las Vegas can be whatever you want it to be! It's a place for the young and the young at heart and this time there was a HUGE number of families there. I've just been looking at my photos and I've realised that I must have a ceiling fetish! It is an architects dream, with intricate details everywhere you look. It's NOT as wonderful as the real thing, but for those who'll never get to the major european cities of Rome, Venice, Paris etc., you can get a taste of them in Las Vegas. I hope you enjoyed my photos of the amazing ceilings and I'll post more about my trip later.
Oh................... and a Happy, healthy New Year to Everyone!
Wow! I somehow completely forgot that you were away!!! Glad it was awesome. :-)
ReplyDelete