After a month of enjoying looking at my tapestry surrounded by the loom as it's frame, I finally felt ready to cut it off! I shall miss it when it is gone.................. an empty space in my living room. But, I have ideas swirling around in my head about the next one and I will want to get started soon.
So last thursday, at our monthly tapestry meeting, I cut it off. All of the ladies in the group took a turn with the scissors, cutting a few of the warp threads. It was a wonderful experience to share the moment with my like-minded tapestry weaving friends. As you can probably tell, I was more than a little excited.
Now to finish tidying up the back and decide how and where I would like to hang it..................
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd LOVE you to leave comments about my blog and pleeeeeease share something of yourself too! However, if you want to leave a personal message you can use my usual email address.