Alternative title for this post ................ NO! It's not an Enormous Egg!!!!
After a lovely afternoon playing music and laughing with three freinds (one of whom baked me a deeeeeelicious chocolate, walnut, chocolate, banana loaf!) I came home and felt VERY chuffed!
Yesterday I started something that I have been wanting to do for years ......... make my own cheese. I decided to start with an easy recipe for labneh - a soft, white cheese from the Middle East. It was very simple to make and we've just eaten it for supper with a salad (from the garden) and some flax pitta bread - it tasted just wonderful (even if I do say so myself!).
Next, I have some goat's milk in the fridge that's just begging to be made into cheese ............ watch this space!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd LOVE you to leave comments about my blog and pleeeeeease share something of yourself too! However, if you want to leave a personal message you can use my usual email address.