Now, if I was a boy then this would be my new toy. But, as I am not, this is now my new treasure!
May I present the newest member of our household - my beautiful tapestry weaving loom! It has been lovingly made by Don (Elaine, my tapestry teacher's partner). He has used Oak for the inner frame, tray and treadles - I chose this wood for my English roots. The stand is then made from Fir for my Canadian future. I can weave a tapestry 24 inches wide and the loom stands at around 5 feet tall.
I LOVE it and I'm almost wishing for us to be snowed in ................................ almost!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd LOVE you to leave comments about my blog and pleeeeeease share something of yourself too! However, if you want to leave a personal message you can use my usual email address.