Monday, October 19, 2009

No longer a novice.................



Tomorrow I am going to start an intermediate tapestry weaving course with Elaine Duncan and so I thought that I should blog about my first solo project that I have just finished. I based the tapestry on a photograph of Qualicum sunset that I took in the summer. Click on the images to see them in all their glory. Aren't the colours just lovely? I'm very pleased and proud of this first attempt ............................. I wonder what I'll be able to do by the end of this week? Watch this space........................

1 comment:

  1. Cannot believe this is your first tapestry project - it is beautiful. David prefers Sadik's bike though! Can only post this on a anonymous basis, will have to ask your Dad how to do it. Jayne and David x

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE you to leave comments about my blog and pleeeeeease share something of yourself too! However, if you want to leave a personal message you can use my usual email address.