skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Dream Fulfilled.....................
Isn't she just beautiful?! On the day after Thanksgiving in Canada, Sadik has fulfilled a dream that he has harboured for many years ............... he has passed his motorbike test and is now the VERY proud owner of a Yamaha 1100 Classic Canadian Edition bike! As I write he is in the garage polishing her, as today of all days it decided to rain. Luckily it was dry when he took the test, but he got a wee bit wet on the ride home! I am now oficially a yamaha widow and I don't mind one little bit. I am so thrilled to bits for him and as proud as punch!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd LOVE you to leave comments about my blog and pleeeeeease share something of yourself too! However, if you want to leave a personal message you can use my usual email address.