In England anyway! I've just got home from a lovely visit with my family in Southern England. They live in Hampshire, but we also travelled through Wiltshire and Somerset to get to Devon where we spent a week around the Dartmouth area - more pictures from there later! As you can see from these photos, Spring has well and truly arrived and we enjoyed temperatures around 16 degrees. I am now soooooooooooo glad to say that the snow has gone from my garden in Canada and it's not too cold here either. I hope that I've brought some Spring back here with me for my Canadian friends!
My apologies to my friends in the UK that I didn't get to see on this visit - next time hopefully!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Spring has arrived!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you had a smashing time. The pictures are beautiful! I look forward to flowers around here too. :-)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see ALL the pictures. You always create such amazing hols for yourself! :>)
ReplyDeleteJen