Saturday, December 24, 2011

Reflections.................. December


A time to breathe.......... reflect........... breathe.......... anticipate!

This past month I have been catching my breath, making some time for me and enjoying everything that this season brings......... I have particularly enjoyed music making with good friends and going back to the local high school for flute choir & Xmas concerts........ baking bread for friends and enjoyment (not that the farmer's market hasn't also been fun!)........ Christmas shopping trips with nothing to buy - just for the fun of it!...... weaving my lastest tapestry for pleasure (now that I've said 'no' to the January deadline!)....... lazy mornings with no timetable for the day!

On this last day of 2011, I am looking back over an eventful year, definitely with many highs and lows.............. hoping that the highs will win the day and spill over into 2012.

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE you to leave comments about my blog and pleeeeeease share something of yourself too! However, if you want to leave a personal message you can use my usual email address.